• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a PICUTRE of soneones suspension

fdsa487

NAXJA Forum User
At the top of my coil spring there is no "cup" holding the spring in it just sits on rubber. Can someone post up a picture for me of a close up of how their spring sits at the top... I would appreciate it.

Here you go! :D
4v395u

OK but i dont understand... doesn't the spring turn in there and wear out the rubber piece eventually? It seams like it would tear it up really fast... ALSO I have the 6" Rutsys spring in the front is it supposed to be perfectlly straight up and down or if its bent a little bit as it sits in there is that ok???

fdsa487 said:
OK but i dont understand... doesn't the spring turn in there and wear out the rubber piece eventually? It seams like it would tear it up really fast... ALSO I have the 6" Rutsys spring in the front is it supposed to be perfectlly straight up and down or if its bent a little bit as it sits in there is that ok???
no, the spring retainer clip at the bottom is supposed to keep it from turning. yes, it is ok if the spring is bowed out some when at rest.

Back