• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want to add 2 more inches

iyaoyas

NAXJA Forum User
I have a 91 XJ and I installed a Rough Country 3 inch lift (Front coils, rear AAL, Lower Control Arms, and all new shocks).

I have a pair of 2 inch spacers on the way, as well as a set of 2 inch rear shackles.

I also just bought the Trackbar Relocation Bracket for a 3 inch lift in case I need it.

Can I install them without replacing the Trackbar or anything else?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

u will need the trac bar and you will also need some adj control arms so you can center that axle. not sure on what else you need. brake lines if you havent got them already.

if your going to a true 5" of lift, there is a lot more your oging to need. i dont want to list it, maybe someone will be nice. look around and see if you cant find it if no one else tells you http://www.naxja.org/forum/search.php?

I HAVE RESEARCHED THIS EXTENSIVLY !!! and im doing it next week

SYE and new driveshaft.
your 3inch control arms WILL BE ok for temporary use but if you get close to 6 you can use 3i nch lower arms with RE drop brackets.
get some adjustable uppers and lowers as your next purchase and call it good. !! * or an la kit
like mentioned brake lines are going to be to short.
thats about it.. if you drive alot far (control arms a must)
if you can get away with it for a little its no big deal

longer shocks

Want to add 2 more inches???

Don't we all.

I seen the thread title and thought this should be in the Den!

the trac bar setup your using with 3" COULD possibly be used w/ 5" but you might have to redrill the axle mount hole closer to the drivers side about 1/2"
i did mine that wy for a while & ran it hard last year made 3 trips to tellico & wheeled the piss out of it with not a problem, so in my opinion re-drilling the axle mount for the trac-bar isn't a bad idea.. research it..

Back