• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

total loss

Dirt

NAXJA Forum User
I totalled my 99 sunday morning. drove it home though. Now I'm back to driving the 88 XJ. I was putting the 6" lift on it as soon as rusty's sent me the shock bushings that they forgot to send with the shocks. It had 72k on it I was just wondering if anybody would be interested in the buy back from the insurance company. I don't know how much it will be yet. The powertrain is still good And i had to use the four wheel drive to get it unwrapped from the damn utility pole so I know that still works. The axles look good also. If anybody's interested just let me know on here or if you want to see some pics. Now I have to get another new jeep if I can afford the insurance. only 2 weeks and it's gone.

Sorry to hear that I loss my 1st one about a month ago

sucks man, atleast now you can focus all of your attention to the other xj. sorry for the loss though. i pmed you some info about a ride coming up this summer.

Back