• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What size is the RE trackbar Heim?

Tim88XJ

NAXJA Forum User
My heim on my track bar is shot and skeaking like crazy. I was wondering if anyone knows what size i need to get to replace it. I would rather get it from somewhere other than RE.

It is the standard Trackbar they have with the heim end, not the JJ.

Thanks, Tim

I got my RE track bar about 6 years ago and it uses a 3/4x3/4 heim that is LEFT HAND THREAD. As was mentioned a 3/4 to 5/8 reducer is used.

You can find that rod end from Aurora or QA1 or any other major rod end manufacturer.

It is a QA1 rod end and the proper part number for it is QA1EXML12 and is a 3/4 hole by 3/4 shank 16 thread pitch

Fullsizexj said:
exactly where does he say he is missing the spacer ?
i'm just saying that QA1 heim doesn't come with the spacer, and when I had the exact same trackbar I could not get that spacer out of the original heim for the life of me. so if he got a 3/4x3/4 he very well may need to order a spacer too, so might as well just get a 3/4x5/8 that is stronger anyway.

Back