• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You can laugh if you want to.

uvaldetxj

NAXJA Forum User
Ha... I made some MS Paint "drawings" of what my XJ might look like with the top chopped off and a rollcage. I honestly think it'd look great. Hoping to get some feedback from you all. I don't plan on doing this anytime soon, but someday I might. Keep in mind, i'm not a serious "rockcrawler". I live in south texas and we don't have anywhere to wheel anymore. Everything is private property, and we can't even go to our rivers anymore.

if you clip the B pillar either build the cage or beef the frame as the roof and pillars seem to take up the slack the uniframe leaves behind. If you want to wheel some time PM me and come up to San Antonio. There's an area up here w/ a stream bed and the owner refuses to post it so it's not trespassing.

Got Bored and did mine................:wierd:

MineChopped.jpg

I like bikini top or full soft #2

ken

thanks everyone for the positive feedback. hearing good words makes me really want to take out the sawzall. lol. i'm surprised there haven't been any negative comments. there's usually someone who finds something "wrong". many thanks. hopefully i can find another cheap 2 door xj soon.

I'm diggin' it. Kinda got a Series III Land Rover feel to it with that style of jungle gym and soft top.

Btw, to convert/manipulate images without paying money or violating licensing give the GIMP and Irfanview a try.

It's pretty good quality software for Windoze.

r@m

Back