• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Well Crap

Lincoln

NAXJA Member #321
NAXJA Member
It was touch and go up until today. Today dropped the hammer and I'm almost positive I can't make it. :(

The wife has to have minor surgery on part her mouth and jaw. Not a big deal, but she can't eat solids for 5 weeks and she is going to have numbness for ????.

I only have the track bar and steering left on the jeep too. I guess the only wheeling I'll be doing is hunting and maybe a few snow runs if we get any snow.

You guys, gals, and kids have a great time. Danno, I'll try and catch up with you this week and get you paid for the shirts.

Later,
Lincoln

This makes it even more important to come to CA in Nov. :)

Richard G

It's sounds fun. We'll see how things play out.

If Kristen can't go maybe I can talk dad into a road trip. What weekend?

Later,
Lincoln

November 22-24. We'll be there Thursday night.

So I am gonna be the only Idahoan down there huh? I don't think Dave Gardner is going either cause his wife is having a baby. Anyway, we definitely need to hook up for some wheelin sometime. JP

Lincoln.........

that's a bummer. Sorry about Kristen. Hope it works out well for her. Both my daughters had to have lower jaw surgery (Sliding ostectomies) and had to drink food thru their wired up jaws for 6 weeks. Ever try to drink tacos thru a straw!
Anyway, she comes first. Send me the tshirt $$ and your address and I'll mail them to you. See you, Danno

Danno, will the registration address work? Kristen has a cyst in her mouth that is degrading the her jaw bone or something like that. They have to go in, cut it out, and then grind away at the bone to make sure it doesn't come back. As far as the wired jaw, yes and it wasn't fun.

JKTXJ, I'm hopefully going to scout around Little Camas for a camping spot this weekend. If I can get the Jeep finished Saturday next weekend I'm going over Bennett mountain from the east to west. A friend of mine want's me to play Elk guide this year. I'm not really in the mood to go, but 800 lbs. of meat in the freezer doesn't sound bad. Then it's Bruneau all winter long. I've got to brake in the dog on those chucker. At 3 months he thinks he's the ultimate hunter. Stayed locked in a point on a sparrow the other day for an hour.

Richard, isn't that out by Bristol Dry Lake? I'm thinking that's not a whole lot farther than Moab for me. My dad was chewing off my ear about how I wasn't any fun anymore last night. I bet he would be up for a straight though drive and be home Monday morning. We haven't done that for about five years.

Thanks all,
Lincoln

[quote:ff60bc9fbb="Lincoln"]
Richard, isn't that out by Bristol Dry Lake? I'm thinking that's not a whole lot farther than Moab for me. My dad was chewing off my ear about how I wasn't any fun anymore last night. I bet he would be up for a straight though drive and be home Monday morning. We haven't done that for about five years.[/quote:ff60bc9fbb]

I don't know about Bristol Dry Lake, but it's an hour southeast of Barstow.

Richard

That's the general area I was thinking.

Dad and I talked it over and we think it should only be an 11 or 12 hour drive. If Kristen can't go or doesn't want to we would probably drive down Thrusday and come home Sunday night.

Thanks, I'll keep it in mind.

Later,
Lincoln

Back