• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ has new shoes ( made my own beadlocks )

BRUISER

NAXJA Forum User
Well after many times going wheeling and Popping Beads I decided that I should get some.

So I made my own...

I took some measurements and put them into Autocad
then I used 1/4 Plate and Laser cut them out...

I was very surprised at how nice they turned out..

Best part is I get to test them out next Saturday.

beadlocks%20006small.jpg

beadlocks%20009small.jpg

beadlocks%20011small.jpg

beadlocks%20016small.jpg

beadlocks%20018small.jpg

Ken C

xjnation said:
very nice job! what size rim did you use? did you thread the inner rim holes or use nuts behind? and last but not least can you make more!?
x2, i would buy a set.:laugh3:

That is a very nice job done on those beadlocks. You also have a very nice xj there!! Looks like alot of time and hard work went into that machine.

for these I just used nuts/bolts.

Yes I can make more.. I have aguy in my 4x4 club that I am gonna make a set for in about a week.. if you want a set PM me and we can chat.

xjnation said:
very nice job! what size rim did you use? did you thread the inner rim holes or use nuts behind? and last but not least can you make more!?

I used 15x10 for mine.. but the next set I am making for a lcub buddy we are using 15x8.

Well done!! I was trying to figure out how i could accurately cut bead locks on a manual lathe, but according to, laser is the way to go!! What kind of material did you use?

THE NEWF said:
Well done!! I was trying to figure out how i could accurately cut bead locks on a manual lathe, but according to, laser is the way to go!! What kind of material did you use?

I used 1/4" Steel.. set a 4'x8' sheet onto machine and let computer cut them out :)

Back