• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Gettin' ready to lift

norcal420

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys/gals,

I'm new to NAXJA and I'm finally ready to lift. I've got a '99, 8.25 rear, AW4 stocker. Soon it'll be on DPGs 4" hybrid (RE 3.5" Superflex, JKS discos/trackbar, bumpstops, OME shocks, RE SYE and H.A.D. driveshaft) with help from a friend.

Any tips (besides PB blaster)? Any suggestions on things to have on hand (spring compressor)?

Oh yeah, I plan on trimming & putting on 33*12.5*15 Firestone Destination M/Ts with 15*8 Rockcrawlers (3.75" Backspace). What do ya think?

And yes, 4.56s will be coming soon....

Thanks everyone/anyone,

DR

norcal420 said:
Any suggestions?

im gonna keep quiet on this one...

rock rash said:
Why? Just help.:lecture:

your a light in the dark canyon there - that is a helpful post...

the only constructive thing that i have as a link:

here

Norcal, you'll get better responses on this site if you:
1. search before posting. A search would have gotten you more than all the answers you would ever need in about 300 different incarnations complete with arguments over what to use for which method etcetera, ad nauseum...

2. NEVER, EVER, EVER do a 'bump this thread'.... Its right in the forum rules here:
Participants shall not “bump” threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, making corrections or updates in a new post, posting one-liners (such as “BTT”) or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its Forum.

Beej said:
Norcal, you'll get better responses on this site if you:
1. search before posting. A search would have gotten you more than all the answers you would ever need in about 300 different incarnations complete with arguments over what to use for which method etcetera, ad nauseum...

2. NEVER, EVER, EVER do a 'bump this thread'.... Its right in the forum rules here:
Participants shall not “bump” threads. Bumping can refer to posting useless information, making corrections or updates in a new post, posting one-liners (such as “BTT”) or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot or to bring it to the top of its Forum.
What should you do then? If no one answers, and you still have a question, do you let it die and start a new thread? Seems a btt would be better then a whole new thread.

Starboard M said:
What should you do then? If no one answers, and you still have a question, do you let it die and start a new thread? Seems a btt would be better then a whole new thread.

naah - make something up - ask another question that is semi-related to bring it back to the top - either that or create another name and use that to bump it by asking "what do you mean by___________"

good times!

Back