• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fiberglass Fenders (Front) on later model XJs. Questions.

wescam

NAXJA Forum User
I have been reading a few threads about fenders (search results) and found a few mentions of fiberglass fenders.

There was some good info in there, but I can't find a vendor who makes them for an 01 XJ.

There was a bit of discussion on how to mod the 96 and earlier glass fender to fit an 01, but it looks like it went "back channel."

Anyone find a vendor for later model fiberglass fenders?

Anyone mod the older ones want to tell me what has to be done?

I'll keep searching around.

I redneck trimmed my front fenders, and down the road I'd like some of those high clearance glass ones like on Jeepspeed.

other companies besides ajax make late model fenders

glassworks fenders fit on my 01 with no problem at all

i really like the lines the glassworks fenders have compared to ajax / hannemann / duffco and such

i was recently prerunning in cal city and beat the hell out of my jeep (i.e. bent LCA's...) and fully stuffed my tires into my fenders multiple times. they did not crack or even move.

old pic:

437678_170_full.jpg

EDIT: glassworks, ajax, hannemann, and duffco's fender's will all fit later model xj's with no modification at all

thanks, I remembered seeing your jeep before, on another forum I think....

Back