• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Premade Front Bumper mounts

Citat3962

NAXJA Forum User
A while ago I saw someone had posted a company that made premade front bumper mounts that you could use to Fab a front bumper from..

I could have sworn it was a C4X4 product but I'm not seeing it on their website.

Thanks for any help.. I'd just like a set of good premade front bumper mounts to hang a chunk of steel and some D-rings from :)

I believe you can order the mounting system from Terry at rigidco.com. OR you can order the mounting system from C-ROK.com

Good luck!

Robert

I have a friend who prefabricates mounts out of 1/4" steel, which I'm using on my bumper. Just weld your bumper to it, and you're good to go. I think he wants like 140 for em.

C-Rok has them too... it's a longer version of their steering box frame brace, along with a twin for the pass. side. IIRC Greg said they extend 3" futher forward.

Citat3962 said:
C-Rok Mounting System is:::::

Front Bumper Mounting System Only
Price $150
If it were my money I'd go this route, again. It also ties in at the sway bar mounts. Fit was flawless.

TIM

I think Rigids is around 80.00 for the unpainted version with comes with a reinforced header tie in.

Back