• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tranny/Code help Needed

Double Down

NAXJA Forum User
Hey all,

It's been a while since I've posted here, but things got complicated last year, so I am back on track. I have a 97 XJ lifted, etc and for the last 6 months I have been driving in "limp-home" mode. The code that was being thrown before I uplugged the TCM was code 45 (overdrive solenoid). Fortunately I don't drive it a ton but I am pretty sure that my overdrive solenoid or one of the shift solenoids is gone/blown, etc. What I am looking for is someone who can help me figure out the problem and go through my gears also because I have a feeling that they are getting shot pretty quickly.

It's my only driver so I would really like to make sure the tranny, gears, etc are working great before I start spending more time and money on other things on it.

If you need a reference, this is me, more done to it since this pic, but at least it will give you an idea:

p076.ezboard.com/fcore165...=614.topic

http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=43311

I appreciate any help possible.

Thanks,

Chris

Back