• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best price on Dana 30 Warn or Superior Inner and Outer shafts

Joe

NAXJA Member #887
Where do you guy buy the Warn or Superior inner and outer cromoly axle shafts. I have a friend that needs to upgrade his Dana 30 because he is currently running 260 u-joints and want to upgrade to 297 or 760 u-joints.

Help a brother out.

Thanks,

if he's just looking to run 297/760 why not just get some 97+ shafts or abs ones and save a lot of money. then if those start popping look into fancier upgrades

almost everywhere is about the same price. must not be too much markup on those items. same at local shop as in 4wdhadware and quadratec only no shipping charges. and I prefer to suppport my local shop, without him I would have had to put the u-joints in them, which he did for free.

and why upgrade to a stock part ramsey, yeah its cheaper, but do you really want to pull your front end apart twice, or more if you have to disassemble the axle on the trail because your shafts weren't as strong as your u-joints and have to limp home. I have already proven that the 760x is stronger than stock axles. why not do the whole sh*& and kaboodle at one time if you have the fundage.

if you are going to keep some stock parts in there use the stock outers, that way if something pops it'll be your outer, which.........NEVERMIND. if you pop an outer you are screwed, the outer holds the front wheel bearings together, and your front wheel will fall off in short order. just go ahead and replace it all.

and whens the next run ramsey?

Back