• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

diamond plates...

Purple

NAXJA Forum User
do you guys have any idea who would sell diamond plate panels that would attatch to the outside of my 98? i mean the doors, im looking to remove original factory trim pieces because they suck(faded) and get some diamond plating there.

i got mine from XJ NATION... ;)

DSC02154.JPG

terry

Hey Terry, do you have any more pics of that bumper, and these diamond plates?

jeep looks sweeeeet!!!

it doesnt look like xjnation.com works:(

i just did:)
heh... good stuff!! but i want some black ones... just like the rubies have...

thanks for the compliments... the bumper is my own design.
i've been meaning to post a write-up and some pix, but am not quite finished w/ it yet! ;)

i'll get some close-up shots next weekend, but in the meantime this shows it a little more:

DSC02155.JPG

:cheers:

BA-Ling!

MMIXJ said:
thanks for the compliments... the bumper is my own design.
i've been meaning to post a write-up and some pix, but am not quite finished w/ it yet! ;)

i'll get some close-up shots next weekend, but in the meantime this shows it a little more:

:cheers:
I like the design. Can't wait to build my own. IT'll be made out of 6x6x6 .25" thick C channel

Purple said:
i just did:)
heh... good stuff!! but i want some black ones... just like the rubies have...

krinsppa12oz.gif

Yep Im still in business. and am in the process of a name change you can get to the website by either www.rockwerks.com or www.cherokee-nation.com

I do have a bunch of the 1/4" alum panels in stock. enough for a couple of rigs

and will start stocking the pieces in 1/8" steel diamond plate in JUNE

and have just made good size orders on tc skids and gt skids.

We should have the new style rocker guards avaliable middle of May to first of June also. These will be the lowest profile units on the market

I do this more as a service for you guys, I still have a real job or 2. so bear with me a bit. I will always try to get you guys the best products I can for the cheapest price possible

We will be expanding the site to include other products also.

Even paintball LOL

fwiw, before i got this TNT longarm kit which comes w/ a bombproof x-member,
i was also running the t-case skid from XJ NATION; very stout and reasonably priced.
:thumbup:

brian looking forward to seeing your rock rail solution... ;)

terry

MMIXJ said:
fwiw, before i got this TNT longarm kit which comes w/ a bombproof x-member,
i was also running the t-case skid from XJ NATION; very stout and reasonably priced.
:thumbup:

brian looking forward to seeing your rock rail solution... ;)

terry

This was the prototype idea run back in BTW1 and have been massaging the style and will be testing the new ones on my MJ next month

picture.JPG

picture.JPG

It is a full wrap around rocker panel protector with only about 1/4" clearance loss at the body seam

Back