• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rear bumber

rear bumber

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mgt

NAXJA Member #653
Looking for a rear bumber around the $400 range

1.c4x4
2.Ridgeco
3.detour slimline
4.Other

I perfer Olympic bumpers. They are simple, yet to the point. They dont cost too much, and can easily be added to with a welder. Very solid.

Brian

you can add tomken in there too.

ITS BUMPER!!!!!!!!!!1

:D

Get a welder and some steel and make yewre own. :D

TnT is coming out with a set of some real nice looking ones shortly..

My $$$$$$ will be going there for a front bumper if I don't fab something up before hand...

They kind of have a pre runner look that I really like alot!

$400 you gotta be kidding me!! I built mine out of 1/4" tubing for about $100 tops, with shackles and mounts. Since ive had this bumper i've manged to back into my friend causing $2700 worth of damage to his honda accord, I'm tellin ya its bulletproof and looks hella good. for $400 id be tempted to build you a custom one, but shipping would probably take the other $300

Don't mind the brown hatch, it's white now
93557331.jpg

Last edited:
1/4" tubing doesn't sound strong enough... i wouldnt put that on my MTB... .j/k...
fix your pic code [/img] should be at the back....
btw nice looking bumper:)

its two 2x2 bars of square tubing with a massive bead of weld down the middle. in my opinion 2 bars of 1/4 steel tubing does the trick just fine

jcr offroad.something, affordable, clean, tough bumpers. They make many options of the same bumpers, front or rear. I have a front one and it is tough!!!! I will be adding a rear one before long.

nice, clean, fits body lines amazingly... with tie ins to the frame... good quality too.. did some heavy duty pulling/jerking or a burned out PT Cruiser carcass... no effect... got it off ebay from Nates 4x4 Manufacturing.

ooopsss... wrong pic.... now the other one will not work...:(

Re: rear bumper

DanMan2k06 said:
$400 you gotta be kidding me!! I built mine out of 1/4" tubing for about $100 tops, with shackles and mounts. Since ive had this bumper i've manged to back into my friend causing $2700 worth of damage to his honda accord, I'm tellin ya its bulletproof and looks hella good. for $400 id be tempted to build you a custom one, but shipping would probably take the other $300

Don't mind the brown hatch, it's white now
93557331.jpg

First, I don't have a welder and I don't weld yet. I also have a 6 month old baby at home and don't have time.

Last edited:
Back