• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

SOCAL: tubing for roll cage/bumpers Where to get

drbobxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey,

I'm planing on building a roll cage for my XJ, I live in hemet, CA(So CAL)

There are a few places to buy tubing here but are very high priced.... So Does anyone know of a good place in So cal?

Right now I can get 1.5x.120 for a litte over $2/foot, I'm needing about 250ft to start.

thanks for the help.
Bob

not so sure where the cheapest tubing is in this area but i usually go to jerry leif ( not sure of the spelling ) in chula vista on main st.
i live in Elcajon, i dont have access to a bender but i am an aviation welder/ fabricator so if you would like to get together and swap lies in person pm me

that's a great price if it's DOM! pretty decent if it's HREW.

there are a lot of offroad/fab shops down there in Hemet, you could call around and ask where they get theirs. for 250ft you should be able to get a pretty good bulk price.

BrettM said:
China is buying all the steel they can get their hands on

WHY? :wierd: :hang:

Do you have a number for "jerry leif" thanks,

Yes, the price was for HREW..

Yes, I know there are alot of offroad shops,, but they don't talk to you if you don't have them build your jeep.
I have talk to All pro's And Dave tunner(he has a JEEPspeed xj).. but they just say CAN'T HELP YOU...

Thanks,

Just email them in san diego, they got better prices then hemet...
I just moved from el cajon a year ago.. never know about this place.

Back