• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

fender flares? bushwackers too much$$$

LT1

NAXJA Forum User
I have a '99 sport, did some trimming on the fenders for tire fit. If it gives anybody an idea, its cut just even with the bottom of the washer resevior (drivers side)on both sides. in the rear right at the weld mark. are their any flares used successfully out there to clean this look up. appreciate the feedback.
thanks

To get the cleanest look, I would go with Rear tj flares all the way around. They can be mounted however you want, and they are relatively cheap. Others choose to get an entire set of TJ flares and use them, like I did, but others don't like how the extra corner light look in the front

:D

Another vote for the tj flares all around. I have the bushwackers because I got them for free, but if i didnt, i would go with tjs...

I just put '96 flares on my '97 this weekend. Covered my cuts nicely, keeps me legal, and best of all the older style bolts up much tighter than the new ones. I don't really know why they chnaged them.

Back