• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Sad news

G

It is with great saddness that I have to make this post. The Tractor will be in the garage at home during Moab this year. Harvest has been hell for Matt-with no end in site. :(

Dan -I'm sorry I wouldn't be able to help. I even thought about coming by myself, but without Matt I get a little nervous.

Sean- if you are still looking for a place to sleep, our cabin is open. I'll hold the place 'til I hear from you.

As for you Mil- don't think you got away with making fun of me. I'll get you some time. :wink:

Paybacks are a bitch. I know

But I couldn't resist. I'll still lub ya though.
My motto is;
When ya least expect it, expect it.

Sorry to hear you won't be making it this year. Hope all goes well and perhaps we'll see you in Moab next year.

Tom

[quote:b89322d062="Anonymous"]It is with great saddness that I have to make this post. The Tractor will be in the garage at home during Moab this year. Harvest has been hell for Matt-with no end in site. :( [/quote:b89322d062]

Sorry you and Matt won't be able to make it, we'll miss you both. You aren't going to miss JV in Nov, are you.........you have to make that one! :)

Richard G

[quote:614d5887b6="Anonymous"]

Sean- if you are still looking for a place to sleep, our cabin is open. I'll hold the place 'til I hear from you. [/quote:614d5887b6]

Jen, if Sean doesn't use the cabin I would. I still haven't made my camping reservations. Sean, I hope you use it, but if you don't, let me know.

Richard G

Richard,
Poor Matt is already going through withdrawl. JV has become a must for his mental wellness! :wink:

I haven't heard from Sean yet about the cabin. Can you send me his email? Just send it to Matt's email and I'll get it there. Thanks!

Richard

Matt talked to Sean and he is going to take the cabin. Now if they will just transfer it. Hopefully this place is nicer than the last one we stayed at. (what a mess that was)
Hope you find some place to crash. Jeeps are not know for their roomy sleeping area. ( Not like my sub anyway)
Have fun hopefully we'll see you in JV

Back