• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Put The Year In Of Your Xj

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
Don't post a question unless you put the year in. Better yet how about something like this:
98XJ, 4.0, 5 speed, C8.25, etc.
It would allow a better response to a problem from people who know their particular year. I know my 98 inside and out so I know the 97+ models pretty well but have no clue yet about earlier stuff thats not common to both.

It would be cool to have something like a mandatory signature with your Jeep specs in it. It would help out alot.

RichP said:
Don't post a question unless you put the year in. Better yet how about something like this:
98XJ, 4.0, 5 speed, C8.25, etc.
It would allow a better response to a problem from people who know their particular year. I know my 98 inside and out so I know the 97+ models pretty well but have no clue yet about earlier stuff thats not common to both.

Great idea Rich, mayhaps YuccaMan can tell us 'dummies' how he gets the stuff like that in his signature (please don't tell me you have to be an NAXJ member to do it... ;^)

idahjo said:
Great idea Rich, mayhaps YuccaMan can tell us 'dummies' how he gets the stuff like that in his signature (please don't tell me you have to be an NAXJ member to do it... ;^)
I'm not gonna tell you then.
shame.gif
but you can find out more here :laugh3:

Eventually you just come to the point we you feel you have to support the movement.

NAXJA

Brian T.

luvdaxj you have a 1991.
kubtastic you have a 2000.
idahjo you have a 1998, and enjoy long walks on the beach.

Most people have the year(s) of their vehicles in their profiles. It's one(avatar), or two(username) mouse-clicks away.

Lou said:
luvdaxj you have a 1991.
kubtastic you have a 2000.
idahjo you have a 1998, and enjoy long walks on the beach.

Most people have the year(s) of their vehicles in their profiles. It's one(avatar), or two(username) mouse-clicks away.

jumparound.gif

LOL, Lou... but, just where did the, "and enjoys long walks on the beach" come from?

idahjo said:
jumparound.gif

LOL, Lou... but, just where did the, "and enjoys long walks on the beach" come from?
He has spies.

Wait a second! Idaho has a beach?

oh yeah, almost forgot: 97 XJ 4.0L AW4 Turdie & D44 :D

HossHoffer said:
If the sun is burning why isn't there any smoke?

Why doesn't your skin smoke when it burns?

Dingo
4.0L/AW4/NP231/D44/D60

HossHoffer said:
I'm not a dork I'm a weenie.
'87 Chief 4.7l AW4 dana44
If the sun is burning why isn't there any smoke?
Well, duh...of course there's smoke, but it's on the nighttime side of the sun so we can't see it! :lecture: I mean, that's just such pre-Copernican science...sheesh! :laugh3:

Back