• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DEAL OF THE CENTURY (Ok, Week anyway...)

jeepcherokee95

NAXJA Forum User
just got the best deal I ever got on anything...

Picked up a 99+ intake complete with TB, Injectors, Harness and air tube from a local (50mi away) speed/4x4 shop for get this:

$25.00!!

NEVER get deals like this! I got the guy gonna hold the next 4.0 H.O. he gets from a conversion for me too (gonna stroke that I think)! He is gonna look for a 95+ head as soon as he gets back from this weekends wheelin so may have a head to port and polish for the new intake as well.

Sorry, just had to gloat for a change.:lecture:

JC95:laugh3:​

I am after a mpg increase and from what I have read on here I should get more throttle response and torque from the lower rpm range as well as a mpg increase.

I hope that is true but for 25.00 and a few hours work it's worth the effort to try it.

JC95

91 Jeep Project said:
Get this, last time I was under the hood, I already had one, and my '99 doesn't drive any different than my '94, go figure............ :laugh3:

Yep that what happens when it is choked up with all the extra emissions equipment as well. :rattle:

Back