• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hey Mitch

gearwhine

NAXJA Forum User
Hey dude, I don't think I will be able make it to a paragon run up before the GWNF run in November. I will have a week off during the week after oct. 10th or so. But my t-case is not doing so hot, and I have no time until that week to pull it and dismantle it. I'm almost sure that I've gotta order a new part or two as well, so nothing before GWNF for me. later _nicko_

That would be better for me anyway,I am trying to save money for my new trail only XJ.What is wrong with your transfer case?That is the new one right?

yes, of course it's the new one that had not problems in it when the guy had it. I want to say it was his fault, but something I may have done could've caused the problem adn I cant' prove it either way......don't ask. So, hopefully I can figure out what's wrong when I split it. Later. _nicko_

Back