• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Super Swamper ssr

StuckXJ

NAXJA Forum User
I just got a set of 27x9.50R15LT ssr's. I love them and recommend elis 4wd in MA to get them... Now for the question What pressure should I run in the tires? thats all other wise there really nice.
-Steve D

for street use i would say run recommended pressure( gas mileage) for trails on stock wheels some people have run as low as 12 or lower cant remember..without losing a bead. depends on how you wheel i guess probably just have to play with it and see what suits you best good luck

That's a rather small tire. Wider than stock, but smaller in diameter. Factory recommeded 33 psi for 195/75R15 and 30 psi for 205/75, 215/75 and 225/75. I'd go with 30. If they wear unevenly, adjust pressure up or down by 2 psi, but don't go below 28 if you drive at highway speeds.

What rim width are they on?

The battery died on my digital in the woods, It would have been a good pic, it was climbing a big pile of dirt. Ill take some tommorow. It looks really good, IMO.
-Steve D

great tires... ! pics of the rig look really good....! but ...hey... wait.... !! is there something missing:)? ... could it be the lift:p ...
nice pics anyway, was thinking of getting these myself...

Back