• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Changing dash light colors

thedarkprince

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know if the green glow is a green light or if all the pieces that light up are coated in some green behind or something? I want an all blue interior theme going on, or red, not fully sure yet, but its likely going to be blue, lightes under the seats and on the sub and such. So how I change the dash lights from green to blue?

in my 98 the bulb have little rubber sleves on them makes it easy to change the color i think my 89 had them also

Bose

Last edited:
in my 98 the bulb have little rubber sleaves on them makes it easy to change the color i think my 89 had them also

Bose

I have a 93 cherokee and looking to change my gauge colors as well. Looked on 4x4 mods but no red gauge cluster for mine, I'm trying to match my exterior. Also thinking about the indiglow set. Where can I find the right bulbs for my present gauges to change the colors. Anyone have any sugestions?
Lava

Back