• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Zirgo Fan Questions

blaisetd

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone. I have a Zirgo fan w/ adjustable temp control switch comming in the mail and was wondering if anyone has installed this set up. I'm particularly interested in the temp switch mount in the cooling system and if they are having good results. Here is a link to the temp switch instructions; http://www.zirgo.com/files/ZFSWA.pdf
I don't really like the temp sensing bulb set up is there a better way?
thanks in advance blaise

I got one of the Zirgo fans and have had a bear of a time with the install...I have a 95 Cherokee.

I had to cut the shroud flush so the new fan would mount onto the old shroud, I took off the A/C bracket and pulled the fan mount off the shaft then drove out the bearing thinking that would do the trick but it is still hitting the bracket so I am going to have to cut the bracket like described on gojeeps website then it will fit no probs.

Can't help you with the temp thing since I am using the cheaper relay and allowing the coolant temp sensor to operate the fan.

Hope this helps.

JC95

jeepcherokee95 said:
I got one of the Zirgo fans and have had a bear of a time with the install...I have a 95 Cherokee.

I had to cut the shroud flush so the new fan would mount onto the old shroud, I took off the A/C bracket and pulled the fan mount off the shaft then drove out the bearing thinking that would do the trick but it is still hitting the bracket so I am going to have to cut the bracket like described on gojeeps website then it will fit no probs.

Can't help you with the temp thing since I am using the cheaper relay and allowing the coolant temp sensor to operate the fan.

Hope this helps.

JC95

What diameter fan did you use? Thanks blaise

Sorry, went to bed...

My fan is the 16" 3300cfm. Big but loads of cooling supposedly.

should fit perfectly on my wifes 94zj! gonna get another one for hers!

JC95

Back