• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Tube doors, and coverings for them?

castleman123

NAXJA Forum User
Any ideas on how to make the coverings or where to buy them, I seen some pics, and they looked pretty cool, but dont have any idea how to make em, or where to buy em, any help would be great.

If you are running tube doors, I would thing that weather wouldnt be of a concern for you. Its going to be cold if its cold, or hot when its hot. A little bit of leather ro something isnt going to change that.
As for looking for cloth or something. Any boating story might have some stuff that they use of tops, or they might know of somewhere that they use. Maybe even a sewing place, I bet they could get some for you. HTH

tsgolo said:
Also you can check: Formatt Fabrications
XJ tube doors - 84 thru 96: $170 pair

i like mine :D

DSC00042.JPG

I agree it would be cheaper to build them, but it is a good place to get an idea from. I thought it was cool that they have the cover to put on if you need to, not that you are worried too much about the weather when you have tube doors.

Back