• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Full Traction 6" & Sliders

53guy

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know of or have sliders installed on their rig with Full Tractions LA kit? What kind? Got pics? If ya do, let us all know, I'm sure I'm not the only one who wants to know. Thanks all.

dude, common, someone's got a full traction lift with sliders....lol, of all the poeple here, someone's got to have some setup...

thanks, i'll look him up, but for some reason, i remember something about his being fabbed up...donno where that came from, might be totally my mind, but i'll ask.

i have rocky road rock rails i had to punch the front hole that mounts to the uniframe a little so that the bolt that holds the upper CA could pass thru it other that that it fit up real well with a little coaxing.

The best sliders are the ones you make yourself, then you would have no problem with them interfering with the brace. Or just cut out the rocker and replace with steel 2x4

Back