• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

*READ*- lift installation question

bac XJ

NAXJA Forum User
i am about to start working on putting my 4.5'' RE6130 superflex lift on. I had plans to do it outside but its raining like hell and i need to get the lift started because this is my spring break. The problem is...If i put the lift on in the garage i am worried it might not come out, haha. i took some meassurements and the gargage is a little shy of being 7ft tall, it has 81 1/2'' clearence. If i put the lift on and keep the stock wheels and tires on to bring the height down as much as possible do you think ill be able to get my jeep out of the garage.

any ideas/ suggestions are welcomed
thanks

-brent

you should be fine if you dont have a roof rack

I'm running the RE6200 5.5" kit with 35's and a safari rack, and I still fit through our 7' garage door with a couple inches to spare. Even with the lift and tires, the roof of my XJ is only about 6' tall. I think you guys forget just how short XJ's are stock... ;)

I'm running the RE 4.5 (forget part number, full leaf pack one) on 32 MTs and I clear 7 foot parking garage even with the stocker roof rack....

Back