• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How to remove window roller knobs...

Jump This

Just another minion!
How the heck do I get the bass turds off? (window roller handles)
The worse part about this...I have removed them before and can't remember how I did it!!!
ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH!!!
Rick R :sunshine:

For at least the years that include my 95, they're just kind of wedged on. I checked mine the first time I pulled mine off for any other parts inside it and there were none. When you go to put it back on it won't stay if you only have it part way on. I get mine started and then give it a good solid hit with the palm of my hand. I've done all 4 this way with no problems, the front ones I've had off at least a good 4 times each.

If you look at the inside of them, they have like plastic clips built into them. therse little bumps that snap into the grove on the window regulator. im guess if you pull them on and off to many times, they would break, or become loose. i just took mine off for the first time saturday.

Back