• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pics of Rockin C4x4 Rock Rails

Red97XJ

NAXJA Forum User
Got these "custom" made rock rails from Mike at Custom 4x4. They are just like his stock ones, except I had him delete the small tubes between the the rails and add in some flat so that it makes "pockets" front, center, and rear for my hi-lift jack. Keeps jack from sliding on uneven terrain. I have yet to try em out.

He did a great job on them and did not charge me extra to do this.

Here are the pics, poor quality, but gives ya the idea.
http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeBMmLJy4atXdQ

Later,
Jason

Nice rails.....Im in the process of building some right now myself.
Also, I didn't realize that Jeep ever made a Rubicon XJ......lol, just playin man.

Brian

i have the double tube rock rails, and i have jacked it up just fine on the tubes, though i think i wasen't that off camber. thats a cool idea to add flat pockets. only got too bash them a few times but they hold up.

I wish now I had mike Powdercoat em. I primer em with etch, then painted, but I know they will scratch easier now. The plan was so I could touch up..... but we know how that goes.

Jason

Back