• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FS - Olympic 4X4 rear bumper

johnnyc

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I have an Olympic 4X4 rear rectangular rock bumper for sale. It's in excellent condition with no dings or dents. It's a nice hunk of steel.

It will be available in 2 weeks - that's when I'm getting my C4X4 bumper from Fergie in Flagstaff.

Looking for $150.

doran2.jpg

I'm definitely interested. I have to talk to my wife first though. Hopefully I can sell some of this stuff in my garage. Know anyone who needs a sand blaster, stock xj tires and wheels, nissan frontier wheels, or a stock jeep suspension?
Wade

I am building one right now... $150 is a great price for a rear bumper... I spent almost that much in steel and bolts...

p1004684.jpg

I sent you another pm. Your bumper is sold. I'll take it. I just put on my front bumper yesterday and was wanting a rear bumper.
Wade

I guess it's sold. That was too easy. :)

Kejtar said:
And IIRC you didn't want to go up doran entrance! You had to be almost literally pushed into it!

No, you don't remember correctly. :)

I asked if I could ride up with you to check it out. Then as soon as you started, I ran down and pulled my Jeep around to the front. Then I had to sit there while you took your sweet time.

Too bad Rabbit didn't follow your line.

Back