• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best prices for lift kit?

binfordtools

NAXJA Forum User
So my wife about crapped herself when I told her I needed a few thousand for a lift on my XJ. I guess I'm back to some sort of budget lift, or some sort of el-cheapo kit for now. I did a little searching on my own but I thought you guys may have a better idea. My question:
Where can I order a kit for the cheapest?

I have a 2000 Classic that is all stock (except the BFG's). I can only spend a few hundred. I know the answer will be "save your money and get a real lift kit" but I have a few off-road events that I promised my kids we would go on this year. Nothing too sever, a little mud, a few small hills.

Thanks guys!

I picked up a 3.5" superflex kit for 400 bucks shipped new from JeepinJoe. You can get decent shocks for around 100-150 bucks from 4wheel parts on special most of the time too. So for less then 600 bucks you can have a pretty decent suspension.

Call Jason at Group 4X4, on RE stuff he gets the best pricing. Got my RE6030 Superflex 3.5 with full packs for $499. RE Adjustable trackbar was $116. Everything is dropped shipped directly from RE in CA
www.4X4groupbuy.com

Dirk at DFG OffRoad has great pricing too.

binfordtools said:
So my wife about crapped herself when I told her I needed a few thousand for a lift on my XJ. I guess I'm back to some sort of budget lift, or some sort of el-cheapo kit for now. I did a little searching on my own but I thought you guys may have a better idea. My question:
Where can I order a kit for the cheapest?

I have a 2000 Classic that is all stock (except the BFG's). I can only spend a few hundred. I know the answer will be "save your money and get a real lift kit" but I have a few off-road events that I promised my kids we would go on this year. Nothing too sever, a little mud, a few small hills.

Thanks guys!

You should of started with the $2,000 price tag so the thousand would seem like less when you got it.

I got an RE 2" BB, cut my fenders, added 31's, and I have a great time. I plan on adding a set of discos, some more aggressive 31's and a set of lock-rites and call it good. I kept the cost way down and I still have a great time wheeling.

Back