• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Is it July yet?????

yea and it's on my birthday and i won't get to go this year.
:cry:

11 days and counting..but of course I only have 7 before I am there....

9 days and a wakeup!!! If all goes as planned, I'll get there Wednesday evening

I'm awaiting new tires and getting them mounted on Ron Stevick's old wheels. Other than that...need to swap out the shackles, wire up a stereo, change the oils and point it west.

Like usual...lots of stuff left to upgrade for 'next time' but it ought to be OK if I am nice to it LOL.

This season, every off road trip with this XJ has been with things different...(lift/tire combo's, Manumatic shift toggles, trail conditions) making it hard to get a feel for the equipment. The past two Tellico trips has been with open diffs and (very) part time 4WD , so I am looking forward to fresh meaties and all four wheels participating this year.

Hey Woody would you happen to have a MJ rear window with molding????

I still don't know when I'm leaving!

you loosers better have large time since i can't go this year. maybe i'll make , but i won't know till next weds. this sucks

i'll set at home thinking about you folks having all that fun and me at home on my birthday. it's not fair, but maybe i'll make it fri and sat, but not likely, so ya'll better have to much fun if that's possable.

Hey Dan, YES IT IS!!!!!! A week and a day until I'm heading for the hopefully sunny south.

Sean

It kind of looks a little soggy down there right now, lets let Bob or Bill, or what ever the trop stom is named blow out to sea again to give us some 70* sunny wheelin weather.

It is quite soggy here in South Carolina!

and so it is here in AL...Forcast calls for 6"-8" of rain for us and it is suppose to clear out tomorrw....

4 days 12 hours 45 min...till I leave for Tellico...

Bill, Schmill...that rat bastid better git I say!

Other than opening day at Uwharrie, it has rained EVERY SINGLE TIME I HAVE GONE JEEPIN THIS YEAR. I don't mind mud too much (better than dust) but Jeesh!

Worry not my little polliwogs, my promise still holds for NO RAIN AT TELLICO THIS YEAR. (Sorry Dan, I didn't promise 70*, unless ya come back in November)

Back