• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tps trouble

honda12

NAXJA Forum User
i replaced my tps last year after having high idle problems and it ran good untill a couple of weeks ago it started up again. it was a wells brand from autozone should i have just bought it from the dealer? the strange thing is it has two plugs on it and if i disconnect one the idle goes down and i have be driving it like this for a while and it seems to run fine so what gives. a side note is have lebaron hood vents can the premature outage have something to do with it getting wet?

water and electricity......just looking for a problem..........make some drip pans for those vents........as for the TPS....I replaced mine a few months ago, ran fine , a couple of weeks ago it started racing again......went out yesterday and tested it....volatage was off, adjusted it back to spec.....was fine last night and today.good luck.

Back