• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

who ready to make fun of me?

IUPxj94

NAXJA Forum User
so i thought it would be a good idea to put the over ehad console in my 94 xj sport so i bought a spare wrecked jeep for 100 and took the console out of it along with the wires and sensors. after cutting a whole in the roof of my jeep and mounting the consol i thought that i would run the wires. i was told that every jeep was prewired for the overhead console and all i had to do was plug the connectors in, WORNG. my jeep is not wired for the console. so now i have an overhead console with no power. are there any suggestions for getting the lights working. i dont like not having interior lights.

ps. i bought the jeep for the OEM skids not just for the console

the plugs are obviously different and im not sure how to go about find which wires are what on the console, they are all black!

do you still have the wreck?? sounds like you dont... if you do just pull out the harness that feeds the console as far back as you can to seee where it goes..

buy another wrecked Jeep??? :laugh3:

Wiring harnesses for the overhead aren't extremely difficult to make if you have the FSM for your year of Jeep. I've done it once and never want to do it again. (I have a hell of a time reading electrical diagrams) :wierd:

Back