• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dana 30 front...

kpj

NAXJA Forum User
from a 94 XJ. The shafts have been upgraded to 297s. The wheel bearings have less than 6k on them. It also has the drivetrain direct axle tube seals. :rolleyes: I will even include the extended length brakelines. It has 3.54s in it. $300

Located in Maine, but I may be willing to deliver as far as Cleveland, OH.

Ken

kpj said:
from a 94 XJ. The shafts have been upgraded to 297s. The wheel bearings have less than 6k on them. It also has the drivetrain direct axle tube seals. :rolleyes: I will even include the extended length brakelines. It has 3.54s in it. $300

Located in Maine, but I may be willing to deliver as far as Cleveland, OH.

Ken

You wouldn't by chance consider delivering to Flagstaff, AZ? ;)

I'd be very interested in this axle and can let you know by Tuesday if I need it (I have a line on a prebuilt axle). Would you be willing to deliver to Rochester, NY, and/or maybe we could figure out what's halfway?

Thanks!

Jason

im closer

hey i may want this axle, and i live in MAINE!!! lol where abouts in maing are you id like to at least see it????? get back to me if none of the other guys want it!!!!

joe

Back