• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brembo update...

mikeny59

NAXJA Member #300
Ya' know, I pondered if this was the proper forum for this post, and you know, I think it is, after all, we ain't talkin' 'bout dc parts, ya know what I mean?!?

Last night I went online to search for a price on Brembo rotors for my '98, and Hawk pads, and printed some prices for reference, AutoFarm website. When I called the local store, West Islip, NY, the young lady quoted me prices, said that if the Hawk pads were lower on the web, they'd honor the price.

Well, when I went down there, they honored the web price, saved about two or three bucks on the pads.

Then I ask if this policy was good for the Brembos. She wasn't sure, she had to call someone to ask. Well, she came back and said no problem. Store price was $50 and change per rotor, 'net price I think was $38.99 per. Saved about $22.00 on the rotors.

Like I said before, this ain't oem, hope I can save you guys some $$$, but you know where to direct the demerits should you feel the need...:kissyou:

I've been through three different sets of rotors/pads on my '98, hoping this combo will be the one....

I'll post results after bedding in...

Thanks

Back