• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 Chilton or Haynes Manual??

bluebomber

NAXJA Forum User
Anyone know why these manuals don't go to 01?? Found some stuff on ebay but questionable as to reproduction or copy of FSM.
Any help would be appreciated....

C.

Most likely they never got around to printing it(probably a cost issue). The FSM's are much better even if they are a little harder to understand than chilton or hayes..

I bougth a FSM on ebay for the 01, $14 from England ?? for the CD. It printed out to be damn near 1200 pages. I would send you a copy but it won't duplicate properly (using Nero). It will physically "burn" but when you try to open the duplicate CD it errors out. I'm open to suggestions, I would love to share it...

Gents,
Thanx for the info. Is there any major changes from 00 to 01 models? If you could send a copy of that CD my way, I'd appreciate it, unless there's some infringement probs....send a pm..Thanx again
C

Back