• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Desert Dynamics T200 Winch?

XJStorm

NAXJA Member #1062
Been looking @ getting a winch for my XJ, and was planning on a Warn or Mile Marker. My dad has a winch in storage that has a remote and a fairlead, etc. It is a Desert Dynamics T200 (think it's T200...). I have had very little success finding info on them on Google.

Does anyone have info or experience with them either good or bad? (Any Desert Dynamics winch info for that matter...) Trying to find out if it is worth getting from him, or if we should just EBay it and get something more common.
Thanks for any help!

Last edited:
Anyone know if the Desert Dynamics winches were different or how they compare to Pierce?

Well it's a 9K winch, with the remote... my dad was going to give it to me for my 30th B-Day. Free is good, unless the part is crappy. /shrug

Put it on, try it out, see what happens. It might actually kick ass. Worse case, it sux but at least you will have everything setup for the new winch.

Back