• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Want a NAXJA SoCal chapter sticker?

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
I just gave a whole stack to Captain Ron and he will be the distributer for the Ventura County area :)
He will also be this weekend at Stoddard Valley (black jeep, newer model with 33's and a couple antennas up on the roof rack).
Also I have them with me in my jeep, so every time there is a M&G in OC I bring a stack with me as well.

Btw, they are $3.00 each.

Yeah, I want one. I'll try to get one this weekend.

I would like 2, please.

Thanks,

Robert

Goatman said:
Yeah, I want one. I'll try to get one this weekend.

Shoot, you are about the only one I didn't try to hock a sticker off on...

NAXJA stickers at the SoCal Jambo, I was trying to be funny...

--ron

PS: they were popular though.

Damn, I missed my chance at the Jambo. I do remember Ron mentioning this around the fire, must have been distracted by a Sobe bomb or an anti-personnel missile. :)

Who's selling them now?

Thanks.

-The Other Ron.

Ronbo said:
Damn, I missed my chance at the Jambo. I do remember Ron mentioning this around the fire, must have been distracted by a Sobe bomb or an anti-personnel missile. :)

Who's selling them now?

Thanks.

-The Other Ron.
Are you ever in the OC area?

Ronbo said:

Shoulda seen what it looked like from the top of Achy Breaky...
Never thought it would have taken sooo long for that many people to get thru a bag of stuff.

Ronbo said:
Who's selling them now?

Thanks.

-The Other Ron.

PM me if no one close comes thru, I'll make sure you get one.

--ron

Captain Ron said:
PM me if no one close comes thru, I'll make sure you get one.

--ron

I've got him covered :D and on that note if anyone wants one mailed to them it's $3 per sticker + whatever is the cost of first class stamp (believe it or not, but I don't know how much it is :D). PM me for mailing address.

FYI, this is the sticker:
socalnaxjalogo.gif

I'll take a coupleoff your hands Remi. Since I am all official at this point and not lurking anymore.
I can't make the Big Bear this weekend, are you going?

Brendan_91XJ said:
I'll take a coupleoff your hands Remi. Since I am all official at this point and not lurking anymore.
I can't make the Big Bear this weekend, are you going?
I'm going to Big Bear, but you can pick them up from me almost any evening (I'm not leaving till Sat AM so you can stop by tomorrow or Fri eve) @ my place or @ the next M&G.
Congrats on being official :D

Kejtar said:
I just gave a whole stack to Captain Ron and he will be the distributer for the Ventura County area :)
He will also be this weekend at Stoddard Valley (black jeep, newer model with 33's and a couple antennas up on the roof rack).
Also I have them with me in my jeep, so every time there is a M&G in OC I bring a stack with me as well.

Btw, they are $3.00 each.

Set a couple aside for me. I finally paid to join naxja a few days ago, waiting for my # and stuff.

-cal

Back