• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Where to get 1 bushwacker flare?

XJjosh

NAXJA Member #1025
I just bought a set of 4 door bushwacker pocket flares for my XJ. the passenger side rear broke off and i need to get another one. is there a place that sells them? i onle need the passenger side rear (not the door part) thanks.

SeanR managed to only buy one from somewhere - but it cost him like 120...

I called Bushwacker for the part number for just the one that I needed and they refered me to a dealer. But be ready to pay for it.

I recommend that you go to a "U pull it type of junkyard" and you might get lucky and spare yourself the majority of the cost.

I see you're local. There are several around our area. U-Wrench it in VA Beach, Johnson's in Cheasepeake off of Military Hwy, Ingrams in Norfolk, Tubs in Suffolk and another one off of Bainbridge.

Good Luck! You might find a few other parts that would be nice to add to your XJ that someone else paid full price for before they wrecked their Jeep.

Back