• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Thank you all for a Great time!

seanR

Want to puff on my pipe?
NAXJA Member
A HUGE thankyou to everyone who made the first "official" winterfest a great time!
Wildman Less, For all of the leg work even going into Attica in the middle of the night.
Phunk, for the stickers, they looked great.
Jeeplas, for the 16 course chilli
Lawn Cher, For all of the finacial schtuff, I think I know who our next treasurer should be!
Brad (Kid), for getting all of the raffle items together, ALOT more than I expcted!
Randy (intrepid), for setting up the registration page, sorry you couldn't make it.
Rev, BOB, ILLXJ, lbexj, Swap, Brad, BG., For trail leading and Gunninig
Flowers, For brining a 'zuki. It was fitting!
Rev, for always being near by when something needed dooing.
BG, For all of the entertainment around the fire and help on the trails.
Okie, for the wake up call every AM
Bob Loose, for NOT breaking something!
The guy with the TJ with 38" tires and stock axles shoing us how not to spend our money. I can't wait for the video!
Beezil, for NOT showing up, who wants him around anyway!
XJ Ranger, Okie, and Lobster guy for driving 1/2 way across the country to 'wheel in an abandoned sand pit.

And everyone else who made this possible!
Alot of work went in to this and I am VERY pleased by the tun out.
Again, Thank you, It was the entire MWC who put this together and WE did a great job!
We all desreve a big :cheers:

seanR said:
XJ Ranger, Okie, and Lobster guy for driving 1/2 way across the country to 'wheel in an abandoned sand pit.

meh - i drove that far more to get my ass handed to me by some good ol MWC roughnecks than to wheel in Attica - however the abandon sand pit was a good time...

Thanks to everyone that put this on.
If any of you MWC guys get out to CA this summer to run the Con, Fordyce, or hell if you get anywhere neer Moab - ill meet you out there in a heartbeat.

During the summer months i live 4 hrs from the Con - and id be glad to host you...

thanks for a great time
Billy (my friend) also had a great time - it was his first time doing any offroading that wasnt prerunning...

-Ranger

Hey Sean, thank YOU! Our fearless leader...

Sean, Mark. Any final figures. How many XJ's? And, representing how many states? How many stogies did Rev smoke, and, How many stogies did Rev hand out? :greensmok

BOB said:
Sean, Mark. Any final figures. How many XJ's? And, representing how many states? How many stogies did Rev smoke, and, How many stogies did Rev hand out? :greensmok

We had between 35 and 40 Jeeps, 3 canines in attendance, and about 50 people at the dinner. People came from all around to attend the grand spectacle... OH, IN, IL, MO, MI, NE, OK, WI, KY and NJ. I'll be submitting an official writeup to the newsletter. If anyone has any interesting anecdotes, please forward them to me via PM.

seanR said:
Bob Loose, for NOT breaking something!
:cheers:

Believe it or not I DID break something. I broke the tab off that holds the u-joint bearing caps in place on the pinion yoke. I have no idea how it happened. Luckily it didn't shoot the u-joint cap out and I was able to weld the cap to the strap to keep it in place on the way home.

Thanks to Flowers for bringing his 110V Wire welder. It would have been a long ride home on the front axle towing the camper!

B-loose

Sean ... thank you! You fronted quite a bit of money for this as well as designed a good looking T-Shirt. You were a very good leader for us all keeping this thing organized and on track. Great job!

Les

Thanks Sean and Laura for everything! You guys are great! It was so nice of you to let us stay in the camper, and the chilli was superb! Oh, and so was the Cuervo, by the way! I like the passing of the bottle tradition, somehow it makes you feel so close to everyone!:kissyou:

Les, what can I say, you are awsome. Always lending a helping hand to everyone. If they gave out appreciation points, you'd surley have a million! :heart: :worship:

BC and T-girl, you guys are too cool. I had more fun hanging with you guys than I've had in years! Thanks for making me feel so welcome, and by the way, I'm whispering this to Terry and he's typing it for me! LOL! :laugh3:

Gil, it was great to meet ya! Sorry I didn't talk much, but just ask Scott, once I get started, I don't shut up, so I'll talk your ear off next time I see ya! :gag:

Rev and Sue. Wonderful people. You guys had me rolling. So glad I got to meet you. Thanks for the shower, it really was heaven! Have to get the pics next time!:roflmao:

Thank you to all of the people who kept me from falling in the fire Saturday night! I know you had your hands full trying to keep me in a chair! :laugh2:

I truley had a great time at Winterfest and I hope to see you all again this summer, or anytime you're passing through Okie-ville. You'll be welcome anytime!
:wave:

See, I'm really not that bad! :shhh: :laugh3:

Back