• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My pics index

XJ_ranger

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
seanR said:
Glad you showed up.
I hope your trip home was uneventfull!
Thanks for all the hep there at the end - i didnt have any problems and the line made it all the way, not a leak...

planing on getin the ford 9" installed and aquiring bearings, perches, u-bolts, and all that as we speak. plan to only drive it 3 time more without 4 brakes...

to the airport, home from the airport, to my shop...

Great pix, great wheelin! nice to meet you. Glad you came out to visit.

Good to have met you and your buddy. Next time we'll plan for some better accomodations.

it was great to have met everyone and all - a shout to everyone that made it out and isnt a little whiner without guts to show up ::ahemBIG-Gahem::

here is my complete write up for everyone who missed the event and thoes who want to read what i got out of it...
also at the bottom are all the videos that i got...

http://www.opiebennett.com/winterfest2005.htm

bshaw said:
Good write up. I think squeaker was me though, least that's what Les was calling me lol. You were behind me on green and white towards the end of Sat.. Anyway, nice write up and it was nice riding with ya.:cheers:
yup - you are squaker - ill edit that one. too many nicknames that start with B...

EDIT:Fixed it - thanks Jeremy

Last edited:
[old codger voice] Back in my day we displayed all the liquor & beer bottles we had emptied; not the marinades, condiments and spices that we cooked with. Kids today are soft, I tell ya. [/old codger voice]

tIMG_2696.jpg

Lawn Cher' said:
[old codger voice] Back in my day we displayed all the liquor & beer bottles we had emptied; not the marinades, condiments and spices that we cooked with. Kids today are soft, I tell ya. [/old codger voice]

tIMG_2696.jpg

we thought that was kinda funny - too - the actual reason for the pic.
Bill and i bought all them spices and condiments for making the maranade for our steak dinner - which turnedout wonderfuly...

Nice write up Ranger ... I really like the video of Brad "fixing" that rim!

Les

PS: I'm a spice freak so I didn't give that pic a second thought ... some say I'm just a freak in general. :D

XJ_ranger said:
we thought that was kinda funny - too - the actual reason for the pic.
Bill and i bought all them spices and condiments for making the maranade for our steak dinner - which turnedout wonderfuly...

Which I recall you offered to share right?

:D

Gil BullyKatz said:
Which I recall you offered to share right?

next winterfest, ill see if i can scrounge up some Omaha Steak for dinner on friday night - about 50 of them...
howbout that Gil?

XJ_ranger said:
it was great to have met everyone and all - a shout to everyone that made it out and isnt a little whiner without guts to show up ::ahemBIG-Gahem::

here is my complete write up for everyone who missed the event and thoes who want to read what i got out of it...
also at the bottom are all the videos that i got...

http://www.opiebennett.com/winterfest2005.htm

HEY! Who said anything about no guts? I had no invite or directions and not for nothin but from the looks of it i think id be going home in a tow truck!! I gotta budget lift & way oversized tires on my DAILY DRIVEN XJ!!
Anyway, f**k it, throw me the invite & location and i'll try my best to make it if u really want someone for target practice that bad!!!

XJ_ranger said:
next winterfest, ill see if i can scrounge up some Omaha Steak for dinner on friday night - about 50 of them...
howbout that Gil?

that might cover it...

my portion that is...

My version of a real cookout is burying an entire cow in a pit...

My cookouts are just pitiful in comparison to the family's

Back