• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Seats

Dingo509

NAXJA Forum User
has anyone else had the frames break on the stock seats? when it broke the first time i was only 150 lbs. did i get a bad frame or do these frames just suck?

so now that i have to put new seats in what do people recomend? Im looking for something that reclines yet has decent support for rough terrain. As this may end up being my DD (i'm trying to get rid of my tahoe) i need something that is easy to get in and out of, yet hold up.

Dingo

Pepboys sells some pretty cheap seats which will really hold you snug. They have regular racing seats that won't recline, then some that will. They provide much more support than factory chairs, and they'll keep you in place better while off-roading.

Mine broke too, I just drilled a hole in the bracket and bolted it back together. It works fine. The Jeep seats just plain suck though.

Back