• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

We want to make next year even better!

Lawn Cher'

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone, this was a great event, but we want to make '06 even better. I'm open to suggestions, ideas, constructive criticism, etc. If you are looking to whine, bitch and/or moan, suck it and take a hike; this is the MWC, afterall.

:flipoff:

Hey Mark, Nice to meet you. You and the rest of the MWC did a great job. T-Shirts, Raffle, Dinner. What a great group of wheelers! Maybe next years bon-fire circle will be even larger!!. Can't wait. Thanks !!!

You know what we should do?
Have it at Disney.
That would be cool.

kid4lyf said:
Have it at Disney.
That would be cool.
Think of the tradition you would be tossing away!
I remember when Winterfest was a couple of guys truck camping in the snow!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

....want to do it better in '06?? I don't see how you can. It was my first time at the Badlands park and my first time at an NAXJA event. If I had any more fun, I would have passed out!!

I got to put a few faces with the handles on this board, like SeanR, Rev, Gil Bullycat (liked him right off since we're about the same size :) ) Zuki Ron and a bunch more that I can't think of at this minute.

I was the shaved head guy w/the full beard (yeah, I know, but it's the only place I can grow hair...except on my ass) driving the sky blue '88. I started out on the green trail with Rev. Your one heck of a trail leader, Rev, thanks. Also got some great spotting from Tim (don't remember his screen name) when everyone was playing on that rock ledge, you know the one. The one where that kid in a yj with 38.5" boggers on a 30/35 was goated into trying it until he broke something. Then...with even less remorse for goating him, a couple of XJ's drove around him and showed him how it's done!! Gotta love that pier pressure :laugh3:

Anyway, I've got some great pics that I'll try and post tonight or tomorrow night. Got a few of Gil with his diff spun on the spring perches. Also got a great video of you doing it too. Let me know, Gil if you want a copy of it. I'll mail it to you.

Also picked up an application too. Guess I'll have to get off my keester and mail that in.

What a blast!!

Steve

PS: Oh yeah, I saw that guy BGcountry72 and his new rig, great rig but I was a little afraid to walk up to him and say hi. He looks kind of scary and I didn't need my ass kicked just then! :laugh3: (just kiddn, Scott)

WI88XJ said:
He looks kind of scary and I didn't need my ass kicked just then! :laugh3: (just kiddn, Scott)
Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

kid4lyf said:
Be afraid.
Be very afraid.

X2 - im still horrified at the image of him

howbout somewhere that i dont put 1200 miles on my XJ getting there and back?
Disney only puts 1000 miles on my rig there and back... though driving around in OK with these on my rig will get it shot to pieces real quick....

70488-x.jpg

kid4lyf said:
Have it at Disney.
That would be cool.

Arizona?

The weather is always good in Arizona.......

CRASH

kid4lyf said:
Have it at Disney.
That would be cool.

I'm up for a change of scenery.

CRASH said:
Arizona?

The weather is always good in Arizona.......

CRASH
Too wet and muddy.

My only suggestion is to find a different location.
Attica is old n busted and that campground sucked ass, too bad Summer's wasn't open for buisness.

I think the MWC needs to spend some time scouting out new places this summer. :)

Potosi Missouri... Sayers Brook Bison Ranch, home to some National 4X4 academy as well as a host of the Ozark Jeep Jamboree. It's at the edge of the Mark Twain National Forest. LOT's of camping, and an hour from St Louis. Close to the caves, Branson as well. You can even get fresh buffalo burgers!!

30+ MILES of trails, not yards of trails. NOT some old quarry. REAL HILLS. Lakes, SCENERY

I happen to have vacation house there too... :laugh3:

CAN YOU SAY CONVOY!!! I-55 LOOK OUT

Why wait till WINTER 2006 how about SUMMERFEST or PUMPKINFEST 2005??

seanR said:
Think of the tradition you would be tossing away!
I remember when Winterfest was a couple of guys truck camping in the snow!

:roll: :roll: :roll:

yep i remember...and there was no MWC...

cheers,

jj

The Bison Ranch is a limited access park/ piece of ground. Its only open for events, and always seem to be very expensive! I live about an hour away from it. I wouldnt think it would be a very good place to go. You would have to contact the land owner to find out prices and if you could even have an event there.

I had no problems with Attica, always a good time. There is always something I cant climb.

Lawn Cher' said:
Hey everyone, this was a great event, but we want to make '06 even better. We need STRIPPERS (thanks Rocket):clap: this is the MWC, afterall.

:party:

Back