• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I wanna see pics of the flopped Sammi

I wanna see pics of this guy actually wheeling with his front/rear 60's and 1.5" of uptravel...

DSCF0013.jpg

Gil BullyKatz said:
I wanna see pics of this guy actually wheeling with his front/rear 60's and 1.5" of uptravel...

DSCF0013.jpg

Well he must do some wheelin look at the scratches and dents on teh rock rail portion of teh exocage. why doyou say 1.5" of up travel?

xjnation said:
So you took out your tape and measured it or just a guess.

No, I took out my Johnson and did a side-by-side comparison... We matched

satisfied?

:rolleyes:

Gil BullyKatz said:
No, I took out my Johnson and did a side-by-side comparison... We matched

satisfied?

:rolleyes:

picture.JPG

Well I guess your johnson is a little longer than 1.5" because as you can see in the enhanced pic there is no bumpstop extension on the top of the bumpstop tower or from the axle side also. looks like about 4" to 6" of clear space to me. can see light through the Drivers Side spring all the way down to the axle mount and can plainly see no extension on the passenger side bumpstop. also look at the doors and rails this rig gets play

So what kinda stuff where you smokin that day, must hav been some good stuff!

xjnation said:
Well I guess your johnson is a little longer than 1.5" because as you can see in the enhanced pic there is no bumpstop extension on the top of the bumpstop tower or from the axle side also. looks like about 4" to 6" of clear space to me. can see light through the Drivers Side spring all the way down to the axle mount and can plainly see no extension on the passenger side bumpstop. also look at the doors and rails this rig gets play

So what kinda stuff where you smokin that day, must hav been some good stuff!

I love photo analyzing...

I guess you're right... I only stared at it from a few inches away... and you're looking at a low-res picture...

Sorry... Didn't mean to poke fun at your rig... I liked the way it looks if it makes ya feel better

and of course this rig plays hard... I'm sure it ran orange trail and purgatory

Gil BullyKatz said:
I love photo analyzing...

I guess you're right... I only stared at it from a few inches away... and you're looking at a low-res picture...

Sorry... Didn't mean to poke fun at your rig... I liked the way it looks if it makes ya feel better

and of course this rig plays hard... I'm sure it ran orange trail and purgatory

you can see the consetric coil rings here in the pic, It aint my rig but I still say you are on crack! LOL

picture.JPG

The red lines show where the clear space in the coil is plainly visable. and youcan see the lines and holes continue behind the spring and back. clearly open

and yes its a nice rig.

I run a 34.5" coilover and set for 3.5" up uptravel and 8.5" of down travel on my MJ. with 35" tire and about 5.5" of lift I get full tuck to the inner fender well and a great deal of droop.

Have you seen the pneumatic bumpstops that the jeepspeed guys run? they compress about 3" most run em about 2" off the axle mount and use em to help dampen the bumps.

xjnation said:
you can see the consetric coil rings here in the pic, It aint my rig but I still say you are on crack! LOL[/IMG]

You willing to put your photographic interpretation skills on the line?

Say...

A wager perhaps?

HMMMMMM you got another pic of this situation? I will stand behind my assumptions. If Im wrong Ill...Ill eat some grease out my grease gun hows that! LOL (would not be the first time)

xjnation said:
HMMMMMM you got another pic of this situation? I will stand behind my assumptions. If Im wrong Ill...Ill eat some grease out my grease gun hows that! LOL (would not be the first time)

Stop being a fawking idiot.
I was there, and this rig had 5-6" billet bumpstops ATTACHED TO THE COIL PERCH.
I run 3" myself.
Regardless, xjnation, you weren't there, and many of us were.
Pull your head out of your wrecked'em and admit fault.
This was a well built rig, that never got over 800 RPM, that I could see.
In fact, he let the air out of a beadlock backing away from a line.
Gil is accurate.
HTH, toolbag.

bgcntry72 said:
Stop being a fawking idiot.
I was there, and this rig had 5-6" billet bumpstops ATTACHED TO THE COIL PERCH.
I run 3" myself.
Regardless, xjnation, you weren't there, and many of us were.
Pull your head out of your wrecked'em and admit fault.
This was a well built rig, that never got over 800 RPM, that I could see.
In fact, he let the air out of a beadlock backing away from a line.
Gil is accurate.
HTH, toolbag.

Why dont you learn to be a little more polite, None of your sorry post was necessary. and from reading your other posts, I have no reason to believe anything you type. I have a PM from someone who wishes to not get involved with this but said Im right.

Fault? what fault do I need to admit. Maybe you should take a 3rd grade english class and learn proper use of the english language.

And what does how he drove have to do with what was on the rig?

pretty typical of bgcntry72 does not have a real response so he hits me with negative rep because I disagree with him, but we cant expect more from him can we?

xjnation said:

Eat up. You are incorrect and need to know that someone on-scene has a better view of the situation then you do looking at a picture.

Rev

Ohh.....an BG giving you bad rep??? I thought that is what rep was for....if you agree, you give green, if not you give red.

Uh oh, not this all over again. People putting their buck fitty in where it doesn't really belong. Didn't this happen, oh say, a year and half ago or so from someone else who WASN'T there.

Hey if you cant provide proof Im gonna try to get it somewhere else. IM very curious now! also posted on pirates incase you are wondering. :laugh3:

Back