• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JKS shock adapter ?

freerider15

NAXJA Forum User
Well I have some 5150's waiting to go in. I got some JKS front upper adapters, and I'm confused on the mounting. WEll the instructions tell me to mount them with the sticker out, which makes it so the the eyes would be crossed up( top bushing would be paralell to the axle, and bottom mount with BPE's perpindicular). I know that when flexing, that would cause bind and stress on that upper mount. The adapter is bent to be angled, and so Im confused as to how others have mounted them, and which way faced the bend. I know it is something that should be pretty elementry, but its still giving me problems. Thanks.

The eyes can be mounted with one of the eyes is facing outwards and the other one facing forward/rear. I've got rusty's upper adapter, and rockyroad off-road adapters for the bottom, and they allowed me to mount the shock with the eyes perpendicular to the axle, which is working great so far.

Back