• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Porc Sye?

FUNKYTEE5

NAXJA Forum User
I'm curious about the quality of this SYE kit? It seems too cheap to be true & free shippin! Who out there has scoped them out? Any complaints? Or are they identical to the AA, JB, Rubicon....etc kits? Thanks guys:)

FUNKYTEE5

I had my PORC SYE installed last week. Difference is night and day. PORC says that it's the identical unit as the AA. Give Alex a call...he's a good guy.

I just installed mine tonight. Need to add an inch to the XJ front shaft I have. My brother installed an AA SYE in his XJ about a week ago and he said the casting number on the housing is the same. That's all I got at the moment. I'll get some pics up later on, I can't find the camera right now.

Pic of the kit and 2" spacers I ordered from PORC on Wednesday, arrived Saturday morning Via Fedex.
CIMG0939.jpg

98% installed.
CIMG0983.jpg

CIMG0984.jpg

Installed with a stock XJ front shaft. I need to get it lengthened about 1 1/4" on monday.

CIMG0989.jpg

CIMG0991.jpg

Overall I'm pretty impressed. I'll be reporting back after I get the driveshaft all set up.

91 Jeep Project said:
I think he meant vibe free............... :pig:
Yeah, that's what I meant. :D

Back