• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

swaybar...

Stonycar

NAXJA Forum User
Can a bent swaybar can cause misalingment ??? I'm having problem with the alignment of my xj. I had it align by the dealer and they told me everything was fine but its always pulling right... thx

Stonycar said:
Can a bent swaybar can cause misalingment ??? I'm having problem with the alignment of my xj. I had it align by the dealer and they told me everything was fine but its always pulling right... thx

check your tire presures....

Could also just be the crown of the road. My XJ's got pretty touchy steering too. I could have swore the alignment was farked to hell, but shop said it was straight. I was gonna try replacing the steering stabilizer next, but I dunno if that's going to do any good either.

could be both tire pressure and crown in road could also be right side brake calliper sticking..... all are worth a check. "even tho u cant do nothing bout the crown in the road" hope this helps

Check your brakes, the right side could be dragging. Also, rotate the tires straight across side to side and see that happens. Sometimes tires just like to pull.

Yeah they told me it could be just the crown of the road but it pulls a lot so ill check everything else you told me as soon as summer commes back ... Thanks guys :D

Back