• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Not going to be able to make it now!

What Rd

NAXJA Forum User
I CANNOT believe my luck (all bad, of course!). I picked my Jeep up from the shop just a few minutes ago where I was having the AC compressor replaced and the system recharged. The compressor had crapped out and I was thinking I stood a good chance of needing a fully functional defroster at "Winterfest". So it turns out to be warm and just as I pull into my driveway it starts spewing coolant all over the driveway. I have no time tonight to figure out what the problem is and fix it. I couldn't see anything obvious or even tell where the coolant was coming from. I can't believe this . . .
:rattle: :tears:
So I'm not going to make it after all - and that sucks. Hard.
:flamemad:
I hope everyone has a great time.
The only upside to this whole thing is that I was able to convince the Attica Inn to let me out of my room reservation less than 24 hours ahead of time, when they require 48. If any of you see this and are staying there, please pass along yet another thanx for me!

Have a few cold ones for me, will ya?

I don't know about next weekend, but there's a trailbuilding date at TRJC on the 19th and I'd be up for wheeling at Rockport on the 20th. How's that sound?

Back