• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

will AX15 231 t-case bolt up to an AW4?

If the spline count is the same, it will for the most part bolt up. I've been told that there is a long snout input shaft version of the NP-231 that has problems due to its length in some apps, but I can't remember which. Maybe someone can clarify this for you.

well your tcase should be a 23 spline just check your tranny to see if it is 23 spline
also does anyone know if there was a 23 spline t case attach to the auto? if so what years?

THis isn't my t-case or trans this is one for sale. Is it true the ax-15's have the 23 spline count and not the 21? I need the 21 as far as I can tell. My AW4 that I am going to put in my mJ is an 89 so it could go either way as far as spline count. This t-case is out of a wrangler with a 4.2 and yes it is the AX-15 so it must be an 89-90 Wrangler. I assumed for the year it would be 21 like the XJ's were for most of 89.

Back