• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JeepSpeed race in Barstow

Drake00XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I was heavily considering attending the JeepSpeed competition in Barstow on the 19th of this month. I will be going to spectate and learn some new things.

Does anyone have plans or is planning on attending this race? It would be nice to gather some support from NAXJA for this event.

I'd love to go, but I work that weekend. The only races that I'm off for are the Barstow race in Aug (hot!!!), which I'll plan to attend, and the Dec race in Las Vegas, which is a little far for me. It's a bummer to have to work every other weekend......

I guess no one really wants to or can go, too bad. I guess I will have to try to go to the next race.

Instead of the race, the lakes are looking pretty good here in AZ now that the weather is starting to reach the 70's and 80's. Camping, skiing, fishing!

I'll have to look up the details. I'd like to go and take my son. If we can work it out I'll let you know.

Good Wheelin' to ya,
Cherokid

Drake00XJ said:
I was heavily considering attending the JeepSpeed competition in Barstow on the 19th of this month. I will be going to spectate and learn some new things.

Does anyone have plans or is planning on attending this race? It would be nice to gather some support from NAXJA for this event.

I am planning to be there, actually helping out one of the Jeepspeed guys. Will be at SLash X on Friday night and then head on over to the start finish to camp. Shoot me a PM, maybe we can hook up.
tony

I will be there, but hay I'm at all of the Jeepspeed races. Look for a blue XJ 33's roof rack small 1701 sticker in the rear quarter panel windows.

So who is all going afterall, and where will you be? We should all meet up.

for anyone wanting to attend a Jeepspeed race or come out a be part of the fun feel free to contact me. We are out of Phoenix and have not raced this year due to a roll over last season. We should be ready by March though. There is always a group of us together hanging out even if we are not racing.

If your in AZ call me we can always use some help or and extra person to split the gas with if we are just heading out to spectate.

Greg
Gspeed Racing
http://members.cox.net/1722

gspeed said:
for anyone wanting to attend a Jeepspeed race or come out a be part of the fun feel free to contact me. We are out of Phoenix and have not raced this year due to a roll over last season. We should be ready by March though. There is always a group of us together hanging out even if we are not racing.

If your in AZ call me we can always use some help or and extra person to split the gas with if we are just heading out to spectate.

Greg
Gspeed Racing
http://members.cox.net/1722

I can't make the race this weekend because I have to work. However, I do plan to make the race in Barstow on Aug 13-14. I'd be happy to help out in any way that I can on that weekend.

Back